What to Love
- Canal neighborhoods with dozens of homes on the waterway
- Seashell-covered pristine beaches
- Impossibly fresh seafood and excellent restaurants
- Breathtaking views from the island to mainland bridge
- Spacious and relaxed small town design
The very first thing you’ll notice about Holden Beach is the bridge. This sweeping structure gives those who arrive on Holden Beach a gorgeous aerial look that nearly spans both ends of the island. You can see the comfortably spaced homes, the welcoming canals, and the seashell-covered pristine beaches.
Living in Holden Beach is a quaint and relaxing experience. Everything you need is down the street or across the bridge in South Brunswick. What is remarkable about South Holden is that homes and buildings are charmingly spaced (unlike other summer vacation destinations in the Coastal Carolinas). Enjoy a delightfully spacious and almost rural feel in this community, with the convenience of nearby luxury services.